Mixing Guitar and Bass Techniques
For most modern popular music, the guitar and bass are the core instrumentation. The guitar is a very powerful element in its ability to have such a wide range of sounds and expressions.
In this seven video course we focus on the tools and techniques available for incorporating bass, electric, acoustic and classical guitars into modern music production.
We also focus on production techniques for layering multiple guitars successfully.
Some of the topics covered are:
1. Techniques for layering and orchestrating multiple guitar parts.
2. How to achieve excellent vintage guitar tones without an amp.
3. Tools and plugins
4. Equalization Techniques
5. Compression Techniques
6. Digital Effects
7. Electric Guitar Mixing Technique's
8. Acoustic Guitar Mixing Technique's
9. Classical guitar Mixing Technique's
10. Bass Guitar Mixing Technique's
11. Vintage Distortion Technique's
12. Over 3 hours of tips and Techniques.
13. Unlimited viewing!
14. Mac and PC compatible
15. Much more...
If you are a guitarist, producer or mix guitar in your studio, this is a very useful video collection for you.
Includes FREE bonus section on mixing keyboards.
This Mixing guide is compatible with all DAW recording systems (Mac and PC)
"I just wanted to send a personal thank you. Ever since I started purchasing and carefully studying the wonderful tutorial videos, my mixes have improved dramatically......"--E
"Thank you very much, I want to let you know that I love the tutorials, I think your products are outstanding & a wealth of information..." --G
"Hi there, first off I absolutely love the videos, each one has helped me out tremendously and has made mixing fun and a lot less frustrating!...." -C